Every Day, No Days Off has managed to snag a marketing photo of the latest unreleased hot Apple product!
I believe I can answer some of his questions:
- Will it have a user replaceable magazine?
- Does it use proprietary .45 caliber ammunition?
- Where’s the touch screen?
- Is this a grasp at the liberal hippy market?
- How many times per month will I have to upgrade the software on it?
- Does it require the newest version of that POS iTunes?
- What kind of fancy apps can I get for it?
No, but it will hold 200 rounds in it and can be easily replaced at the nearest Apple Store for the low low price of $49.99!
No, it uses the latest and greatest hollow-point .45 ACP, but in a proprietary fixed magazine!
It doesn’t need one, it talks to you!
No, the market for people who need protection while walking out of Apple Stores!
Only once a year, but software updates are irreversible, and destroy any unapproved modifications you’ve made to the gun!
Yes, but with it, targeting information and shot timing data can be downloaded to this and other Apple iFirearms!
Anything at all, as long as it’s approved by Apple — so yes, you will be able to take potshots at Microsoft and Google employees with it!
And there are still more photos floating around, too!